Sunday 31 July 2011

July 28th - Balls of fire and departures

The advantage of a small airport like in Comox : it's easy to say goodbye once you're through security.





I saw a youtube video a while back describing how to make these balls of cotton that you light on fire and then you can roll them around in your hands and play with them. I took this a step further and wanted to make three of them so I could juggle fire. However, it turns out size matters and the big ones were burning my hands. But, I still got some pictures!





I like how I got the smoke on this one.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Mind those hands-us follows can't stand to lose the capabilities of a good lead :P

    (hahah, my priorities are showing aren't they ;) ok ok, I'm concerned about your hands for your sake too)

    ReplyDelete