Sunday 31 July 2011

Challenge finished!

It's only 31 days later, but I feel like I've learned so much. I'm constantly observing my surroundings to try and find a picture and decide on how to best capture it. I'm also enjoying what I'm seeing around me - it's great to rediscover places you've been hundreds or thousands of times!

I may not have strictly adhered to the ONE picture-a-day idea - it's hard to not want to share all the pictures you enjoyed taking.

And I was often inspired by my fellow challengees! Thanks to everyone who participated and took the time to share your pics with the rest of us. It's great to develop our own little community online around photography.

What now? It sounds like several of us photobloggers are going to extend and modify the challenge to "A-photo-a-week for a year". Details to come.

Cheers!
Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment